Bill on the "Eyes On Success" radio show
I recently had the pleasure of being the guest of Peter and Nancy Torpey on their award winningprogram, Eyes On Success. The Torpeys have been producing their weekly show for over 3 years. The finished product is a fast moving and entertaining show that reflects the level of professionalism and dedication Peter and Nancy put into every episode. “Eyes On Success” is one of the longest continuously running podcasts dedicated to the needs of the blind community.
Some of the topics we covered include:
- Fitness as a form of socialization
- Obesity in the blind community
- Just do something
- It has to become a routine
- About me
- In denial, or an over achiever?
- How it all started
- My house, My rules
- For me, training is really “hands on”
- My classes on the blind café