RWF 37: Effective Goal Setting with Georgia Dow
This week I am very pleased to bring back one of my personal favorite guests,Georgia Dow.
Georgia has over 20 years of experience in teaching and counseling. With degrees in Psychology and Education, a Master’s degree with Distinction in Art Therapy as well as two-time Canadian Jujitsu Champion, she specializes in treating anxiety and stress management for both children and adults. She is a popular speaker at seminars and conferences internationally. Additionally, senior editor at Mobile Nations, Georgia writes about and reviews Apple-related and connected devices.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- The importance of taking care of yourself
- Enjoying the holidays
- Don’t beat yourself up
- “because I can”
- Small steps to achieve big goals
- Which approach is best for you?
- addressing your weaknesses
- New things are usually uncomfortable
- checks and balances
- Learning from your failures
- and lots more