RWF 32: Georgia Dow -Mentel And Physical Health
My very special guest this week is Georgia Dow.
Georgia has over 20 years of experience in teaching and counseling. With degrees in Psychology and Education, a Master’s degree with Distinction in Art Therapy as well as two-time Canadian Jujitsu Champion, she specializes in treating anxiety and stress management for both children and adults. She is a popular speaker at seminars and conferences internationally. Additionally, senior editor at Mobile Nations, Georgia writes about and reviews Apple-related and connected devices.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- her Martial arts backround
- The emotional value in failure
- Most parents are way to over protective
- the double edged sword of technology
- The “Apple Watch”
- Training must be fun to be effective
- Physical activity enhances mentel capacity
Bill’s Tai Chi challenge
- Don’t like to stretch, watch this!