Serious Training for Ignored Populations
Submitted by Bill Kociaba on June 27, 2014 - 19:26
On Wednesday, June 25th I had the pleasure of being Josh Hewett's guest on his internet program, GYM CHATS. We spoke about many aspects of the fitness industry including:
- selecting the right gym if you are blind;
- adaptations needed for a wheelchair bound trainee in a commercial gym, which will surprise you;
- the challenges of being a blind personal trainer;
- the challenges of training a blind client either in person or long distance;
- what’s wrong with most fitness websites;
- how fitness sites can make themselves more accessible to blind users;
- and much much more!
Use the controls below to watch the video.